Brandster Services knows that our people are our greatest asset. We value our people and are committed to their wellbeing and training. We provide a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment, along with ongoing education, training and development across management, administration and operations.
Ongoing training ensures optimum Work Health & Safety (WHS, formerly OH&S) standards are adhered to and a range of quality services are provided. Brandster Services staff are trained in:
- WHS Act 2011
- WHS Induction and Training for Construction (CITAB) - Green Card
- MSIC Security Card
- Confined Spaces Code of Practice (December 2011 Safe Work Australia)
- Work Near Overhead Powerlines (WCO1394)
- Certificate IV in Road Transport and Logistics
- Vacuum Tanker Safety in the Liquid Waste Industry
- Dangerous Goods
- Fatigue Management Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Return to Work Policy
- First Aid
As Brandster Services continues to expand, we will be looking for new people to join our team. If you are interested in working with us, please send us an enquiry* with your resume/CV along with a cover letter. * Select 'Employment' as enquiry type to allow resume/CV file upload.